Chuck Norris became a living legend the day Chuck Norris facts hit the Internet. Maybe if I start a list of larger-than-life ‘facts’ about my xhtml and css prowess, I’ll become one, too, and possibly be a story book hero for your nerdy great-grandchildren.
- The CSS Guy has created many online forms, but has never completed one, as he refuses to “Submit” to anybody or anything.
- Most secure sites require SSL digital certificates and firewalls. All the CSS Guy needs is “Coded by the CSS Guy” in the footer.
- The CSS Guy once took a dump on a keyboard, and it validated as XHTML 1.0 Strict.
- The blink tag was originally created because the Internet lost a staring competition to the CSS Guy.
- The CSS Guy’s web browser doesn’t just accept cookies, it demands them.
- The CSS Guy does not use search engines. Instead, all information on the Internet seeks out the CSS Guy.
- When the CSS Guy was in grade school, his crayons were labeled in hexadecimal.
I tried to wrap this post in a
<roundhousekick> tag, but my browser couldn’t handle it.